Caribbean Examinations Council


How may I apply for a summer job?
The Council offers a limited number of seasonal jobs, usually during the summer season at its offices in Barbados and Jamaica.  Seasonal jobs are also avail...
Sat, 5 Dec, 2015 at 8:43 AM
I am interested in marking examinations offered by CXC. How do I obtain an application form?
Persons interesting is applying to be a CSEC or CAPE marker can do so by clicking the link below and registering.     Next, su...
Tue, 28 Mar, 2023 at 11:27 AM
What qualifications must I have in order to be a marker?
The qualifications differ from one subject area to another. Normally, applicants should possess a first degree from a recognised university and should have ...
Sat, 5 Dec, 2015 at 8:44 AM
How do I know if my application to mark question papers was successful?
Applicants could contact the Examinations Administration and Security Division at at anytime and request information on the status of their applicat...
Sat, 5 Dec, 2015 at 8:44 AM