Certificates can be corrected by contacting your Local Registrar at the Ministry of Education (the Overseas Examinations Commission in the case of Jamaica) in your territory or by submitting your documentation to CXC. 

 Alternatively, you can submit the original certificate (with the error), a copy of your birth certificate, a letter indicating the change and a bank draft of 70usd (30usd - amendment and 40usd - courier fee) to our mailing address:

Caribbean Examinations Council
Prince Road, Pine Plantation Road,
St. Michael BB11091, Barbados

For further assistance feel free to contact us at 246-227-1700/ 876-630-5200